Re: Professional Courtesy

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:21:20 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
PHP is just another name for of doing CGI versus something called CGI in a
CGI-Bin directory.  CGI is a term for anything that passes data and results
behind the page.  Both parse a form's output and pass it to a database.

--
Truly,
Kid Stevens

"If you don't believe in Dragons, they will stop believing in You.
That would be a sad affair indeed for all."